Backup Platepdf 762.74 KB 20 admin 2/17/20, 2:59 PM Download
• Redesigned with tighter tolerances
• Design versatility- allows for staggered or in-line end-laps
• Easier cinch straps placement - when required
• Ease of installation due to four (4) tab design
• Tab dimple imprint design provides installation assistance
• No punch provides clean fastener attachment substrate
• Quicker installation process - no clamps required
• Wider splice substrate panel support – endlaps/ridge
Completely Redesigned Back-Up Plate
The new Back-Up Plate is designed with tighter tolerances making the part fit more smoothly into place. No clamps required to hold the part since dimples on the tabs are used to hold the Back-Up Plate in place until the upslope panel is installed. These precision stamped parts are made with G-90 galvanized material.
Tabs are staggered for easy installation and the tab standoff is tighter in order to grip the panels. Dimples on the tabs are used to hold the Back-Up Plate in place until the upslope panel is installed. The upslope panel bears on the upper portion of the Back-Up Plate to keep the lower portion in the proper plane for easier fastener installation.
The flanges act as a stiffener against bending for gravity loads and uplift. The Back-Up Plate can also be produced with no flanges for use with deck or rigid insulation.